In recognition of the latest installment of Pirates of The Caribbean
film series, “Dead Men Tell No Tales,” Lighthouse Pointe at
Grand Lucayan is featuring “Parents of the Caribbean” travel special.
This all inclusive package can be booked through
July 31st, for travel through September 1, 2017
Rates start at $547/person for a three-night stay.
On this three-day “Parents of the Caribbean“ adventure guests will have the opportunity to navigate the resort for an on-property scavenger hunt and show off their newly discovered buried treasures with a fun photo opp.
Families can also explore the mysterious caves of the Lucayan National Park and enjoy a pirates picnic at Gold Rock Beach, where part of the second movie, “Dead Man’s Chest” was filmed.
Gold Rock Beach
Waves Bar & Grille (shown below) serves a classic grill menu of
authentic Caribbean specialties including Jamaican peppered steak,
conch fritters and jerk chicken.
Portobello’s dishes up delectable fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Churchill’s is noted among the island’s premier restaurants serving world-class fine dining with an imaginative menu of homemade pastas, succulent seafood and beloved classics such as Veal Marsala and Osso Bucco.
- Guided cave tour and pirates picnic at Lucayan National Park
- Find the booty on-property treasure hunt
- Scallywag photo opportunity in the lobby
- All-inclusive accommodations
- All-inclusive Lighthouse Pointe offers spacious, stylishly appointed guest rooms and exclusive access to restaurants, as well as all recreation, entertainment, meals and premium-brand beverages.
For more information, visit www.grandlucayan.com
Join the conversation on Twitter
Latest Caribbean News – Caribbean Daily