Laluna Boutique Resort
Nestled into a private hillside on one of Grenada’s
most secluded beaches.
The 16 cottage boutique hotel features a blend of Balinese, Caribbean, and Italian style.
The property also features a beach yoga pavilion, Asian spa, Italian restaurant, and the adjacent Laluna Estate offers luxury villas.
Authentic Italian Cuisine . . . With A Caribbean Twist
Laluna’s owner Bernardo Bertucci is from Calabria in Italy, and every year, he and his wife, Wendy Bertucci travel through the region looking for new ideas and treats to offer Laluna guests.
Laluna Chillout from $545 per night, including all meals
- $695 per night Jan 9th to April 5th, 2018
- $595 per night April 6th to June 24th, 2018
- $545 per night June 25th to Oct 14th, 2018
- $595 per night Oct 15th to Dec 19th, 2018
For (2) persons – includes:
- Accommodation in a cottage suite with a king size bed, private veranda and plunge pool
- Welcome drink
- Daily a-la-carte American breakfast
- Daily a-la-carte lunch and dinner (excluding beverages)
- Daily classes in our beach front yoga pavilion in either yoga or pilates
- Laluna gift
Note: This package is based on a four night minimum stay and cannot be combined with any other offer.